Amazon really is one of the biggest billion dollar organizations in the world and have their hands spread out in every possible sector of the technological and communication world. Whether it isproviding an online shopping platform to their users, a subscription based streaming OTT platform, Music, or making our lives simple by introducing their own virtual assistant, Alexa.
Oneof the latest contribution from Amazon to the world is the Amazon Firestick and if you do not know what it is, we will discuss everything you need to know about the Firestickand its streaming app, Xfinity, in this article.
The XfinityStream and Firestick was launched with one goal in mind: Watch your favorite shows, movies, sports, live channels anywhere, on the go and turn your device into your very own Television.
Xfinity Stream is a web streaming app, distributed by Comcast that provides stay your favorite media content, movies, shows and Live TV. It is priced at $65 and for just sixty-five dollars a month, you could get TV, Live shows, and famous movies & TV suggests to your smart device. If you are an Amazon Firestick user, you could set up the Xfinity Stream to your Firestick and you could revel in all of the Xfinity Stream privileges to your TV.
If you are not getting this article. Check Xfinity on Firestick
Xfinity Stream on Firestick
To download apps for your Firestick, you can install them from Amazon’s app store called Amazon App store
How to install Xfinity stream on firestick
Follow the steps below to download Xfinity Stream on Amazon Fire Stick:
(1) Click on the Search icon at the Firestick Home screen.
(2) Type Xfinity Stream in the search bar.
(3) Choose the Xfinity Stream app from the results.
(4) Click the Get icon to download
(5) The app will begin to download. When the app is downloaded, click on the Open button to run
How to use Xfinity Stream on firestick?
After successfully downloading the Xfinity stream on Firestick, you are all set to use it. If thisis your first time doing so and are not sure how to, follow the guidelines listed below:
- The Xfinity Stream that you have just installed will be available in the “Your Apps & Channels” section.
- Open the app from Your Apps & Channels menu.
- Click on the Get Started option.
- Enter your email address or mobile number and the respective password and click on Sign In.
- And you are done! Enjoy the huge amount of options, channels, content on your TV
Xfinity Stream is not unlike other OTT platforms and can be a good fit for you if you do not like cable or satellite connections and want the power of streaming anytime and anywhere.
It is compatible with many devices such as:
- Amazon Kindle Fire and Fire Phone
- Apple iPhone, iPad, iPad Air, iPad Mini and iPod touch
- Web browsers
However, is not compatible with the following:
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Windows tablets and phones
- Other devices
Therefore, if you are an Apple user or have an android TV such as Sony etc., then Xfinity stream will not be a fit for you.