NordVPN is an extremely popular VPN service. It aims at hiding or masking the user’s identity and their activities by using a VPN. NordVPN is an exceptionally reliable VPN service provided with thousands of customers worldwide. And now you can even get NordVPN on Firestick.
Yes! You heard that right, now download and install NordVPN on Firestick to securely watch your favorite shows and movies.
NordVPN has manufactured and released an app that is compatible for Firestick. You can get this app directly from Amazon. To use NordVPN on Firestick, you must first sign up for NordVPN. To do so, follow the quick guide below. You can get a 30-day refund on your NordVPNsubscription. So, don’t worry, you can cancel it any time.
- Go to NordVPN home page.
- Click the sign-up option.
- Enter your credentials.
- Choose a payment method.
- That’s it! You have successfully subscribed for the NordVPN service.
Download NordVPN on Firestick:
To downloadNordVPN on Firestick, you need an NordVPN account. Now you have one using the steps mentioned above. Now all you need is to follow the steps below for NordVPN on firestick.
- Turn on your Fire TV stick.
- Wait for the home screen to load.
- Look for a magnifying glass icon on the home screen.
- Once you have located it, click on it.
- Now search for NordVPN.
- In the results, you will see your desired application that is NordVPN.
- Click on Get and wait for NordVPN on Firestick to get installed.
- Once installed, the Get button will change into Open button.
- Click on the open button to open NordVPN.
- Alternatively, you can also open NordVPN from the My Apps page.
- Upon launching the NordVPN app, you may be used to update it.
- If so, please do it by clicking on update option.
- After installing and/or updating successfully, you will be asked to enter your NordVPN login credentials.
- Enter the details. If you do not have an account, please create one using the steps mentioned earlier in this article.
The above-mentioned method is applicable ever since NordVPN made its application available for the amazon app store. However, there is an alternative method to do it. This method is manual and harder compared to one stated earlier, but you are free to give it a try.
- Go on Firestick home page and click on settings.
- In settings, go to device and then developer options.
- You will see that ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources are turned off. Turn both of these on.
- On the home page, search for Downloader by typing it in the search bar.
- Download it.
- Once downloaded, type in the URL that will install the NordVPN APK file.
- Download and install it.
- Since it is was downloaded sing an apk installation file, it will not show up on Apps page.
- To launch it, go to settings.
- Click on Applications and then click on Manage Installed Applications.
- Select NordVPN from the list and launch it.
- Sign in and start enjoying!