NordVPN is a digital and private network service provider. It is available for all the major Operating systems such as Windows, macOS, and Linux. It is also available for mobile phone OS such as Android and iOS. The purpose of NordVPN is to hide your IP address thereby securing your data and identity from websites and/or pages you visit.
Many people pay for NordVPN’ s services. Almost 5000 users across 60 countries. But if you find yourself unhappy with their service and would like to cancel the service, then there is an easy way to do it. In this article we will talk about how to cancel NordVPN. If you pay for NordVPNservices using your credit card, then you automatically make recurring payments. If you are a user who does not want that anymore, then follow the steps below to know how to cancel NordVPN.
NordVPN does not provide its users with a simple button to cancel their subscription. But that should not stop you! Here are the steps on how to cancel NordVPN:
- Go the NordVPN home page.
- Log in/ Sign in to your NordVPN account by entering your login credentials.
- On the top, you will see the Dashboard tab.
- Click on it.
- Under Dashboard, locate My Services.
- Click on it.
- Click on the three vertical dots that appear next to Change Plan under My Services.
- A pop-upwindow will appear asking you “Are you sure you want to cancel automatic payments?”
- You will have two options Confirm Cancellation and Keep Auto Payments
- Click on Confirm Cancellation.
- Another pop-up window will appear conforming your cancelation
- Click on close that appears on the above-mentioned pop-upwindow
- Under My Services, you will see Extend Plan instead of Change Plan.
- This means you have successfully cancelled your recurring payment option.
NordVPNdoes not currently have an option to cancel the entire subscription and get a refund on their website. However, if you would no longer like to continue using it for the time to come, there is another way to do it.
For cancelling your subscription, you have to contact the customer support of NordVPN. For doing so, follow the steps below:
- Locate the Contact Us section on the NordVPN home page.
- You will see three options listed to contact them.
- Those are Email, Live Chat, and Help Center.
- You can choose either of the three, but we recommend Email or Live Chat so that you are connected to a customer care executive.
- Once you are connected to the customer care executive, mention your plan to cancel the subscription and also request a refund.
- The customer care executive will ask you the reason for doing so and try to rectify the problem, mention your reasons.
- You will be transferred to the payment department and your request will be processed.
- You will also receive your refund withing two to three business working days.
Please note that the same process can be used for email or live chat. Use what will best suit your needs. There will be no change in the process as both times you will be connected to the customer care agent.