We all, especially bloggers are well aware of Keyword Planner tools by Google. Even many of us use it for doing keyword researching. If you think that the “Keyword Planner Can Do All of These Things Except:” what? this article is for you.
What is the Keyword Planner?
The Keyword Planner is a part of the Google Adwords advertising platform. It allows users to research and analyze lists of keywords for use in pay-per-click campaigns. The tool might play a very important role in improving SEO and even many SEOS uses it.
Keyword Planner Can Do All of These Things Except:
Mainly, the Keyword Planner tells us about everything but misses with the Quality Score of the keyword. So, if you are looking for it, bad luck, this tool isn’t for you
Is this tool useful?
As I’ve told you earlier that the tool is used by many SEOS to do search engine optimization. This suggests that the tool is very useful in SEO and has many amazing features. Therefore, if you want you can too use this amazing tool.
How to use Adwords Keyword Planner?
Using KP is quite easy. To do it you’ll need:
- Google Account ONLY.
As I’ve already mentioned the link of Adwords.
- Click on it and sign in via your Google Account.
- After you will sign it, Adwords might ask you about some details.
- Fill them and continue.
- On the top you’ll see an icon of tools.
- Click on it and then press on K.P.
- Finally, you’ll be able to use it.
Amazing Features of Keyword Planner
- Specifying Period: Using the tool you can get the estimated data of searches within a particular period. You can do it just by applying a filter box appearing.
- Analyze Mobile Trends: You can even look at the mobile searches of a particular keyword.
- Search By Location: If you want, you can even view the data of searches of a particular keyword in a specific country i.e. country you want.
I am not mentioning all the features. Still, there are some more very amazing features that you can figure out. Using this tool can give you a great boost in your search engine ranking and get amazing results instantly.
If you want you can use Keyword Planner as a tool for your research purpose. This can help you to bring higher rankings and therefore bringing a decent quality of traffic to your Blog.
If you have any confusion or suggestion in your mind then you can contact us via the comment section below. Team CSHAWK will get in touch with you as soon as possible and will surely try to resolve your