JailBreak Chromecast: Heard of a dongle that plugs into the HDMI port of a smart TV? This is none other than-Chromecast.
What exactly you do here is convert your HDTV into a smart TV by just plugging in the HDMI port of your TV.
Do you know about the apps like Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video? You do.
You are gonna get the same and even much more on your TV. No, not by paying any subscription fee this time.
We are up with the other hack through which you can play the same media contents that too for free. How does it sound? Amazing!
The hack is Jailbreak Chromecast!
Let’s have a thorough look at how to get it.
We know you know this. Connect your Chromecast as well as the android device or PC to the same internet connection.
Install it beforehand on your device. Not to forget, you have to install the same app which corresponds to the operating system you have.
Must use VPN software and check your privacy and security so that you don’t gift your device with malware.
You can’t ignore this part. Google Home app and google chrome web browser is a must-thing to have. Make sure you have the latest version.
How To Jailbreak Chromecast?
Follow these quick steps to Jailbreak Chromecast using Android.
- Connect your TV to Google Chromecast and switch on the power button.
- Open the Google Home app on your android. Find out your Chromecast device and click on castmy screen.
- Then tap on Cast Screen > Start Now
- You will see screen mirroring of your android device on your TV screen.
- Open the Kodi app and related add-ons. Start watching.
Follow these quick steps to Jailbreak Chromecast using the iPhone/iPad.
- Download the Replica app and open it on your iPhone.
- Click on Screen mirroring.
- Within a while, you will notice the same device screen on your TV.
- Now you can launch the Kodi app and cast the contents.
Follow these quick steps to Jailbreak Chromecast using Windows.
- On your windows/ Mac OS device, launch the Google Chrome browser.
- Right-click and tap on Cast.
- Let your Chromecast device get detected. Once done, tap on drop-down icon > Cast Desktop.
- Choose your Chromecast device.
- You will notice a small pop-up on your screen. From there, select the Share Audio menu and tap the share button.
- Open the Kodi app and desired add-ons. Enjoy streaming content.
Packing It Up
Hope, we have explained everything you need to know about Jailbreak Chromecast. Check out our previous blogs on Hulu, Amazon Firestick, Roku, and other related kinds of stuff to know more about streaming.
If we missed something, feel free to add through the comments section.
We embrace all positive and negative feedback.
If you liked this piece of article, do share it.
Thanks for reading.
Stay tuned for more such amazing content.
Also tell us, Which one did you choose to Jailbreak Chromecast-Android/iPhone/Windows?