Windows 10 is one of the most advanced software that is being installed on the computer.
So in Windows 10,there is a software named Windows Defender.
This Software is a built-in antivirus software is been installed automatically in Windows 10.
So the Antimalware service executable is a type of background that is been ran in the background of Windows Defender.
This Antimalware service executable is also known as the MsMpEng.exe.
To know more about the Antimalware Service executable you can find it from the Task Manager.
Antimalware Service Executable has lots of benefits as compared to the other types of antivirus.
One thing is there that your windows 10 software running computer will never be in the risk.
Just because of this running software that automatically runs on your computer Antimalware service executable will always detect all the malware or the spyware which attacked your computer.
Apart from this Antimalware software will also run in your background while doing the scanning process if there is any type of virus or worms are there or not.
But one thing it is always being said and that is all the things always comes with some of the disadvantages also.
So the Antimalware service executable also hasan advantage.
The very common disadvantages are that it always relies heavily on the CPU.
For this reason, only you will always find the Antimalware service executable is eating up all the CPU usages.
But there are lots of processes which you can follow to solve this problem.
How to fix the problem of Antimalware service executable?
Whenever the Antimalware service executable is using the CPU speed.
Then at the same time, it becomes very much annoying.
So the followings are some of the ways to fix the problem of Antimalware service executable and they are:
Change the schedule of Windows Defender
One of the big reason in which this error occurs is due to the real-time protection features.
So for this, you have to swap the schedule of Windows defender.
To do this you have to just follow these steps and they are:
- You have to just press the key that consists of window logo and at the same time just press R button. So that the windows logo can start.
- In the next step just type the command that is taskschd.msc and after that press the enter button.
- In the next process, you have to just double click on the task scheduler.
- After just double click on the windows defender and then double click on thewindows defender scheduled scan.
- Check the run option and the items in the condition section. After that just click on the OK button
Add the Antimalware ServiceExecutable
This is another process in which you can fix the problem of Antimalware service executable.
For this, you have to just follow the following steps and they are:
- You have to just press the Window logo that is present in the keyboard with I. So that the settings can be opened.
- After that, you have to click on the update and security
- In the next process, you have to click on the Windows Defender and click the add exclusion.
- After you have to just click excludes which you want to exclude that includes .exe, .com and .scr
- In the last step,you have to just type the command MsMpEng.exe. At last click on the OK button
Check other types of Malware infections
Suppose after doing lots of things then also your CPU is getting used.
Then the problem can be of another kind of infection.
For this, you have to just run the whole scanning process of your computer and after that see whether the problem is fixed or not.
These are some of the different solutions to fix the problem of Antimalware service executable. Just follow and easily fix all your problems.