If you were looking for the guide to install Terrarium TV for FireStick, your search ends here. We are up with the whole guide that helps you to connect Terrarium TV and Firestick and enjoy streaming.
Read it till the last full stop so that you don’t miss anything.
Why only Firestick? You can get it installed on Fire TV and Fire TV cube as well.
Don’t worry, you will get answer to the point only. We too hate overstating.
What is Terrarium TV?
For those who are new into this, may wonder what is a Terrarium TV. Well, it is no new and similar to other Amazon firestick apps. It won’t be incorrect to call it the best.
It works like Netflix. You love it too, don’t you?
You can watch movies, live shows, and other videos without paying a dime. This is the science behind why it became user-favorite.
If you are a regular user of Terrarium TV, you must be knowing that there was an announcement recently that the app is going to be shut down.
When you visit the app, they ask you to update it and if you do, you still get nothing, forget about the updated version.
Since October 2018, users cannot access it anymore.
The Good News
It’s not all over here. If it would, why would we say ‘how to install’ in the beginning?
You can indeed continue streaming your favorite shows through Terrarium TV. When problems occur, we discover traits to overcome.
There is a mod version that doesn’t bother you for updating the app so that you can watch all existing movies and shows that are on-demand.
The developers of the app are not working or supporting it anymore. However, you still get access to scrap new content.
The vital point is, if you are stuck with any bug, there is no one to help you out. You need to fix it on your own.
How to Install Terrarium TV for Firestick?
NOTE: Don’t forget to uninstall the patched version of terrarium TV if you are having one. Also, allow installation from unknown sources on firestick.
Here is a step-by-step instruction guide to install TTV on Firestick. Make sure you have an MX player in your device before following these steps.
- Search for Downloader on the Firestick home-screen and install it.
- Run the app available in your apps and channels section. Click and select on the right of the URL field.
- Through the on-screen keyboard popup, enter the URL https://www.firesticktricks.com/ttv
- Tap on Go.
- Next, you will redirect to website of the downloader app. Click on the Download button.
- Wait for a while. The Downloader will download the Terrarium TV mod APK file on your Firestick device.
- Once the download process is completed, click on the install button then.
- When you get notified that the installation is done, click on Done.
- Back to the Downloader window, click Delete both times you see the Delete option.
Hope you have installed MX Player earlier as this file may not be supported on other player files. Head back to Your Apps & Channels. Run Terrarium TV.