Showbox for Firestick can be a great addition for you if you want access to amazing movies and TV shows. In this article, we will direct you on how to install showbox for firestick in simple and easy steps.
Showbox is basically an application manufactured and distributed by Showbox limited, a south Korean company. It lets its users stream thousands of movies and TV shows for free. That’s right! You don’t need to pay any sort of subscription fee to enjoy HD content on Showbox.
It can be easily downloaded on any of your android operating system platform via an apk installation file. Its users rave about its flawless user interface and how easy navigation around the app is!
Some other amazing features of Showbox are:
- It does not require a login account;therefore, you don’t have to sign up!
- It doesn’t charge its users any fee
- Gives access to movies and Tv shows in HD quality.
- You can use filters to find the movies of your choice.
- Movies and download-able for watching later
- User friendly
But what if you wish to install showbox for firestick? That’s for sure an amazing combination. And you can follow the simple guidelines listed below to access it.
How to – Showbox for Firestick?
- Power up your firestick.
- On the fire TV, go to the home page.
- Click on Settings
- Under Settings, you will find the option of “Device”, click on it.
- From device, select Developer Options
- In Developer Options, you will find “Apps from Unknown Sources”. Turn that ON.
- This will allow you to download the Showbox apk as it is usually not available on Google’s play store.
- A warning message will be displayed. Don’t worry about that. Showbox is a safe application.
- Go to the Home page again and click on the search icon.
- Search for “Downloader”
- A warning message will be displayed again. Dismiss it.
- Open the Downloader main page and type in the URL for apk installation of Showbox.
- Click on the download link.
- Your firestick is now ready to stream movies for free!
Is Showbox for firestick legal?
Whether Showbox is legal for our android device or Firestick depends mainly on your country and the content. Downloading or watching content that you do not own is not legal in many countries. However, there is little to no regulation on streaming on Mobile phones.
But it is always advisable to check your local laws and rules before doing anything. It makes sure you don’t land yourself in any trouble. The chances are slim, but it is better to be safe than sorry. Unlike other streaming websites, Showbox does not own the content and hence, when it comes to lawsuits, it falls into a bit of a grey area.
Whatever the scenario may be, Showbox might shut down if there is a lawsuit filed against it. But such lawsuits only target the makers of the app and not the users. However, to be safe, it is always advisable to use VPN providers.