Want to learn how to run Kodi on Xbox 360? We are glad to inform you that you are in the correct place.
Running Kodi on box 360 is a favorite thing for anyone and here is the whole guide on how to do it.
There is indeed no official support from the community of XBMC. However, we have a hack to run Kodi despite this fact.
What is Xbox 360?
Microsoft is known to support the Xbox 360 for more than a decade.
It has a huge capacity to connect with the world wide web. It won’t be incorrect to call it the best gaming console! And why do we say this? You will get the answer below.
Kodi on Xbox 360- Know it in short
What our tech experts say is that you cannot get a media player for Xbox 360 console on the official website. Moreover, Xbox 360 is a bit different from the original Xbox on the grounds of hardware configuration.
The newer version is compatible with Windows 10 which is why you can easily install Kodi on Xbox One.
Get ready with these things to start running Kodi on Xbox 360.
- Xbox 360 console is connected to the internet via an Ethernet port or through a wireless network adapter.
- An updated version of Xbox 360.
- A streaming device compatible with DLNA.
- The DLNA device and Xbox 360 are connected to the same WiFi.
Things to know
You should get a VPN up and running to use Kodi on Xbox.
Enjoy streaming without landing yourself in legal issues. You can enjoy the same experience being anonymous.
If you look for a cheaper VPN, ExpressVPN is good. It’s up to you which one you choose.
Steps to use Kodi on Xbox 360
- Switch on Xbox 360.
- Move to
Settings > System Settings > Console Settings.
- Select a name for your console through the Console Name menu.
- Press Done.
- Turn on Xbox 360.
- Head to Settings.
- Next, Tap on
Console settings > Connected Devices > Play To. You will get all of these options on the screen one-by-one.
After enabling PlayTo on the Xbox 360, we will show you the way to connect a DLNA device to the Xbox 360.
- Launch DLNA All Cast or Cast app that you can get on your android phone or Windows system.
- Scan there to figure out all compatible devices.
- Wait for a few seconds and check Xbox 360 on the list.
- Click on Xbox 360.
- When the connection is established, you can begin playing videos on a comparatively bigger screen through Xbox 360.
Don’t worry. There are no more steps left. These steps might appear very wordy to you but actually, these are simple and easy. Check it yourself.
Sum It Up
Are you bummed out on something? Did we leave anything uncovered? Let us know dropping a comment below.
If you face any queries while following these steps, reach out to us. 😊
Thanks for reading!