Nowadays, people look for video solutions when they want to fix or learn something. While blog posts and infographics are useful, videos are more engaging, and as a result, generate a lot of traffic. Whatsmore, videos are fun, interactive, and quick, which is great because most people in the internet age have low attention spans.
As you may have guessed, this is probably the reason video selling has become immensely popular. If you are a brand and want to get into video content to increase your leads tenfold, here are some ideas for videos you should consider experimenting with:
- Online courses
- Standalone videos for various topics
- Unboxing videos
- Demos for various products
- Product reveal videos
- Case study videos
- Interviews with industry experts
- Live streams
- Entertaining videos
These are a few of a ton of ideas that you can play around with to see what works. Video selling works for just about every niche, every genre, and every industry in the modern age. You could make videos on fitness workouts, reveal a snippet, and get people to pay for the entire videos if they find them useful.
How You Can Sell Videos?
After ideas for video content, the next thing on your mind is probably monetizing your video content. However, you aren’t sure how to go about it.
There are a multitude of ways to do this, with advertising being a big one. Advertising is, undoubtedly, one of the most commonly used ways to monetize your videos.
- If you are on YouTube, consider running video ads. You can include them as small breaks within the video that is playing and let people know your brand exists. Another thing you can do is advertise video ads by other brands who want to market themselves. However, you need to have an Adsense account and a significant number of views coming your way.
- Keep in mind that Google takes a 32% cut from the money you make from each view. In other words, you consistently need heaps of views on your videos to generate decent revenue.
- Paid Sponsorship is another option you have at your disposal to monetize your videos. YouTube ads typically pause your video content to play the video ads placed by other brands. If you are considering a paid sponsorship, you market said brand within your video content.
- In other words, this is an excellent way to make money for YouTubers. The only downside is that you run the risk of alienating your current audience with too many ads. At the end of the day, you need a dedicated audience under your belt if you want paid sponsorship to be a monetizable option.
- As mentioned, if you have experience in a specific field and are well-versed, you should consider making videos and turn yourself into a personal brand. ‘Videos for sales’ is a great way to make money since heaps of brands need professionals to make videos for their pages. You could make tutorials, release previews, get people to buy your videos or course if they like what they see.
- However, you may ask yourself why people would pay to watch something that they could get for free somewhere else. The fact is you need to boost your credibility and become the go-to source of information and value in your particular niche. In other words, cement your position on the internet with free content.
- This is where YouTube comes in for videos. YouTube is the most used and popular hub for videos globally. You need to upload and market your videos relentlessly to make waves as a brand.
How do you promote your YouTube channel?
As you know by now, video content determines your success as a brand in the modern world, which is probably why brands use Gmail video to engage with their prospects. If you are wondering how to promote your YouTube channel to build your online presence, here are a few things you should keep in mind:
- Start by optimizing your video titles. You need to do ample amounts of keyword research using a keyword tracker tool to identify keywords you can rank for. Just like with Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn posts, you need to consider optimizing your content for Search Engine Optimization (SEO). As you optimize your videos, you can expect people to search and find your videos, which leads to more views.
- Make sure your brand name, logo, thumbnail and video titles grab the attention of the viewer. It is vital to stand out if you want to increase your traffic and engagement.
- You should also consider using branded hashtags and regular tags to make your video stand out. Tags and hashtags also allow people who search for them to find your videos, thereby helping you expose your brand to a bigger audience.
To summarize, here are a few things you should do to boost your views and cement your online presence in the long-run:
- Make use of attention-grabbing thumbnails
- Include Call To Action buttons
- Cross-promote your videos on your other social media channels.
- Collaborate with other YouTubers and influencers
Video marketing is here to stay, which means you need to start creating videos as soon as possible to get more traffic, more leads, more conversions, and retain more customers.
Consistently following the tips mentioned in this article should help you see results sooner or later.