Cyberspace is a huge world. Recently, china’s app is brought in the controversy that it has a backdoor allowing china’s govt. to spy on the users phone.
- It is claimed that over 100M+ users are being affected by the spying app. This app is widely promoted through ads too.
- If a person installs the application on their phone. They essentially allow china’s communist party to spy on their phone via the backdoor in the application.
- A german cybersecurity firm has been contacted named “CURE53“. They analyzed through reverse engineering.
- What they’ve found was shocking. The app contains a backdoor that gives access to the communist Chinese party to have access to users as if they are owners.
- The party responded by denying the charge that they wanted to spy users.